07 December, 2012



Пытаемся со старшим сыном назначить важную встречу - уже две недели не можем пересечься, у обоих ни минуты свободной, мы ыкономически активное население. Я вот сделал за два минувших дня девять ынтырвьёв, это все потому, что Новый год скоро. Мы все - созвездие Гончих Псов, постоянно друг за другом гоняемся. Но все же я успел к судебным приставам, в детский мир за Лего для младшего сына, я образцовый отец. 


Me and my senior son have been attempting to set up an important rendez-vous and failed as none of us has a minute to spare, we are economically active population. I have made nine interviews in two days, this is because the New Year is looming. We all are Hunting Dogs constellation, chasing each other all the time. Still I was in time to the court marshalls' office, to a toys shop to buy Lego for my junior son - I am an examplary father. 




No comments:

Post a Comment