Потерял шапку, шарф, перчатки, хорошо что не трусы, я бы не удивился, такой день выдался, я образцово-показательный отец. Зато купил ребенку две игрушки, свозил его в детский центр "Огогород", положил деньги ему на счет, купил себе новые шапку, шарф, перчатки (нет худа без добра), зарядник для телефона в автомобиль, книжки Бродского и Бегбедера. А еще приволок Лене елку и даже немного ее (елку) нарядил.
I lost my cap, gloves, scarf - thankfully, not briefs which would not suprise me, so hectic day it is, I am an examplary father. Instead, I bought two toys for my kid, brought him to a children enterteinment center, deposited money to his bank account, bought myself new cap, gloves, scarf (every cloud has a silver lining), a phone charger for a car, books of Brodsky and Beigbeder. Besides, I brought a New Year tree for Lena and even have decorated it a bit.
I lost my cap, gloves, scarf - thankfully, not briefs which would not suprise me, so hectic day it is, I am an examplary father. Instead, I bought two toys for my kid, brought him to a children enterteinment center, deposited money to his bank account, bought myself new cap, gloves, scarf (every cloud has a silver lining), a phone charger for a car, books of Brodsky and Beigbeder. Besides, I brought a New Year tree for Lena and even have decorated it a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment