17 November, 2012


Устроил в быдловозе акцию против коробейников. Акция прошла с переменным успехом, мужик заткнулся, тетке было пофигу, она торговый автомат. Мужик рекламировал газовые баллончики и электрошокеры:"Эти предметы крайне нужны всем, кто ездит в электричках". Также мой кузен приехал в Москву и у него с машины свинтили номера, теперь он из Москвы не может уехать. Вечером встречаюсь с психиатром, оценю ее проф. качества и тогда приму решение о сотрудничестве. Найти хорошего психиатра - проблема. Странно, что при таком количестве психопатов так мало реально опытных психиатров. А пока ждал встречу с ребенком, забрел в район, где я, он и его мама жили полгода - с момент его рождения до момента, когда мама его похитила.

I staged a protest against the pack peddlers in a suburban train, which has been semi-successful: a man shut up, a woman kept advertising her shit as a deaf and blind vendor machine. A man was selling electrical shockers and gas for self-defense as "the things highly necessary for everyone travekking in suburban trains". My cousin, who came to Moscow on his way to Tel-Aviv, found out that some bastards have stolen his car's license plates and so his car stuck in Russia. Tonight I have anb appointment at a psycho-therapist office to evaluate her professional skills and to decide if I'll cooperate with her. It's a problem to find a really professional psychiater in Moscow which is strange taking into account a number of mad people here. And while I was waitnig for my child, I have wondered in a district where me, he and his mother used to live for half a year -  from his birth to the day when she has abducted my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment