13 October, 2012

Внезапно оказался на скромном семейном торжестве у сотрудника Администрации Президента. По ходу выяснилось, что все в этой компании- выпускники МГУ, так что очутился еще и на внеплановой встрече однокашников. Объедаюсь деликатесами второй вечер подряд. А пить Хеннеси не могу, мне еще домой рулить, поднимаю с новыми друзьями бокал с березовым соком и ем осетрину за успехи России в Ираке и Сирии, а также осваиваю синтезатор. Чья-то дочка вызвалась спеть гимн России. Все дружно запротестовали, потому что всем лень вставать. В итоге девочка поет гимн России, а взрослые гимн СССР, потому что никто слов российского гимна не знает. Под занавес загадал одно желание между двумя Ленами и второе желание между двумя Иринами.

Suddenly I found myself at a modest family celebration of an official in the Presidential Administration. During the party I also found out that all attendees, with no exception, were my university mates, too. So I engorge the gourmet meals for the second day in a row but I can't drink Hennesey like others as I'll have to drive home tonight. Instead I chine-chined and ate sturgeon for the Russia's success in Iraq and Syria with my new friends. Besides, I am mastering my skills playing sinthesizor.  Later, a daughter of one of the guests offered to sing an anthem of Russia which everyone protested as no one wanted to stand up. As a result, a girls sang a Russian anthem and all adults sang the Soviet one, because nobody new the words of the Russia's anthem. Finally, I guessed a wish standing between two Lenas and another one - between two Irinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment