Благодаря младшему сыну, я последнее время хожу по музеям так часто, как никогда за последние лет 20. Сегодня впервые в жизни, и его, и моей, посетили Палеонтологический музей. После этого культпохода я ощутил острое желание быть индрикотерием или, на худой конец, плезиозавром. Купил ребенку птеродактиля, так как индрикотерия не было.
Thanks to my junior son, I recently visit museums so friquently like never for the last 20 years. Today, first time in our lives, we visited Museum of Paleontology. After that excursion I desire strongly to be an indricotherium or, at least, a plesiosaurus. I boght my son a pterodactyl because there were no indricotheriums.
Thanks to my junior son, I recently visit museums so friquently like never for the last 20 years. Today, first time in our lives, we visited Museum of Paleontology. After that excursion I desire strongly to be an indricotherium or, at least, a plesiosaurus. I boght my son a pterodactyl because there were no indricotheriums.

No comments:
Post a Comment