Посетил встречу с депутатами израильского Кнессета, мэром города Цфат и работниками агентства Сохнут, на которой задавал им интересные вопросы о ситуации на Ближнем Востоке. Они меня заверили, что там всё будет беседер. Встретил там знакомую, с которой мы когда-то посещали курсы иврита, она меня сводила в синагогу. В синагоге я впервые в жизни, но в лиловой кипе был, мне кажется, вполне похож на еврея. "В Израиль не едут для того, чтобы поправить свое материальное положение. В Израиль едут по иной мотивации," сказал один депутат. Он также сказал, что жизнь в Израиле более тягучая, чем в Европе, там все решается медленно, зато отношение к детям там диаметрально противоположное тому, как к детям относятся в России. Сложно спорить. Также, все встречные образованные девушки сегодня ржут с моей футболки.
I attended a meeting with the members of Israel's Knesset, mayor of the town of Tsfat and workers of the Jewish Agency for Israel. I asked them interesting questions about the situation in the MidEast, and they have assured me that everything would be beseder. I met an acquaintance we used to go in for Hebrew classes once and she brought me to a synagogue. I was in a Bet ha-Knesset the first time in my life but I think I looked pretty much Jewish in a violet kippah. "One doesn't make aliya to Israel to impove one's financial situation; they make aliya for a different motivation," one Knesset member said. He also said the attitute to the children in Israel was diametrically different to that in Russia. I cannot argue with that. Also, all educated girls laugh today reading my T-shirt.
I attended a meeting with the members of Israel's Knesset, mayor of the town of Tsfat and workers of the Jewish Agency for Israel. I asked them interesting questions about the situation in the MidEast, and they have assured me that everything would be beseder. I met an acquaintance we used to go in for Hebrew classes once and she brought me to a synagogue. I was in a Bet ha-Knesset the first time in my life but I think I looked pretty much Jewish in a violet kippah. "One doesn't make aliya to Israel to impove one's financial situation; they make aliya for a different motivation," one Knesset member said. He also said the attitute to the children in Israel was diametrically different to that in Russia. I cannot argue with that. Also, all educated girls laugh today reading my T-shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment