По пути к младшему сыну видел, как на мосту через Оку на свадьбе жених делал вид, что бросает невесту в реку. Думаю, он вскоре пожалеет, что не сделал это по-настоящему, пока была возможность. На 107-м км трассы М2 пришлось съесть кебаб. По приезду научил сына нескольким позам йоги. Максим их сделал так, словно всю свою 4-летнюю жизнь только йогой занимался.
On my way to the junior son I witnessed a marriage ceremony where a groom pretended to throw a bride from a bridge to the Oka river. I think, he will be pity soon enough that he has not actually done it when he has got a chance. Also I had to eat a kebab on the 107th km of the highway. Upon arrival, I tought my son Maxim a few yoga positions which he did so perfectly as if he practiced yoga all his 4-year life.
On my way to the junior son I witnessed a marriage ceremony where a groom pretended to throw a bride from a bridge to the Oka river. I think, he will be pity soon enough that he has not actually done it when he has got a chance. Also I had to eat a kebab on the 107th km of the highway. Upon arrival, I tought my son Maxim a few yoga positions which he did so perfectly as if he practiced yoga all his 4-year life.

No comments:
Post a Comment