Подружка притаранила пакет пирожков с творогом, с вареньем и упаковку лапши Ролтон - девушка понимает толк в высокой кухне. Пока я поглощал пирожки, подружка рассказала, что стала "сотником" МММ по Липецку и в ближайшее время намерена обогатиться. А в ожидании золотых гор живет пока с мамой на 8000 р в месяц.
Passing the town of Yelets toward Volgograd I felt an urge to consume something but due to lack of the McDonalds in that town I texted my female friend from the city of Lipetsk asking her to fetch something eatable by my arrival there. One should better have one hundred friends in the different cities than a thick purse. The friend brought a pack of homemade pastries and a pack of the instant noodles. The girl understands what haut cousine is! While I was consuming the pastries, she told me that she joined the MMM financial scum and planned to get rich soon. In the meantime, she and her mother live on 8000 RR (under $300) per month.

No comments:
Post a Comment