18 June, 2012

Развернул мобильный офис в той самой комнате в доме родителей, где я когда-то 10 лет учил уроки. Эта дежавю всем дежавям дежавю!  Возникает резонный вопрос: а зачем тогда вообще от мамы с папой уезжать? К тому же, я привез с собой дождь - сегодня впервые за месяц в Волгограде нет адского пекла. Работать под дождь за окном куда приятнее, чем под 40 градусов жары.

I deployed my mobile office in the same room in the parents' house where I used to do my school homeworks for ten years. This is the coolest deja vu one can imagine. And I am reasonably thinking of not leaving Mom and Dad at all if I can work from here. Besides, I have brought rain with me to Volgograd where there has been no rain for a month until today. This is a much more pleasant way to work when it is raining than when there is 40-degree heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment