Лето началось афигительно классно, желаю всем того же. Первый день отпуска проходит в приятных хлопотах: сборке мебели, выкидывании старых вещей. Сделал из лоджии мини-дачу: поставил диван, повесил дикий виноград, проводил Лену на родину в Латвию.
The summer has begun cool (in all meanings of the word). The first day of my leave I am spending in the pleasant cares: furniture assembling, throwing out the old rubbish. I have made a mini country house from the balcony, placing a sofa and planting bullis vine (wild grapes) there, saw Lena off to her motherland Latvia.
The summer has begun cool (in all meanings of the word). The first day of my leave I am spending in the pleasant cares: furniture assembling, throwing out the old rubbish. I have made a mini country house from the balcony, placing a sofa and planting bullis vine (wild grapes) there, saw Lena off to her motherland Latvia.

No comments:
Post a Comment