Сейчас в Волгограде, оказывается, находится делегация ФИФА, проверяя заявку на проведение футбольного ЧМ-2018. А я-то подумал, это ради моего приезда дороги перекрывают. Лорнирую местность с одного из самых высоких зданий в Волгограде. Вид отсюда потрясающий, вот куда надо инспекцию ФИФА привести! И моих детей.
Сегодня самый длинный день в году, и я наконец омыл ноги свои в Волге - то, чего не смогли сделать фашисты в 1942.
Now a FIFA delegation is visiting Volgograd to inspect the city's bid to host the World Cup 2018. And I thought it was because of my visit that police closed the roads. I am observing the landscape from one of the tallest building in Volgograd. The view is breathtaking, this is where the FIFA inspection should be taken. And so my children should.
Today is the longest day in year, and I finally washed my feet in Volga River - this is what the Nazi failed to do in 1942.
Сегодня самый длинный день в году, и я наконец омыл ноги свои в Волге - то, чего не смогли сделать фашисты в 1942.
Now a FIFA delegation is visiting Volgograd to inspect the city's bid to host the World Cup 2018. And I thought it was because of my visit that police closed the roads. I am observing the landscape from one of the tallest building in Volgograd. The view is breathtaking, this is where the FIFA inspection should be taken. And so my children should.
Today is the longest day in year, and I finally washed my feet in Volga River - this is what the Nazi failed to do in 1942.

No comments:
Post a Comment