Прошлым летом во время приездов в Велегож я учил ыврит, а на этот раз построили с младшим сыном Максимом на берегу Оки песчаную крепость, посмотрели на пасущуюся белую лошадь. Утром поспать не дали: звонил брат из Сиднея и родители из Волгограда, а еще дятел начал сосну долбить спозаранку. Любопытства ради заглянул на утренний сеанс копрофилии в столовую дома отдыха. Овсяная каша, тефтеля с гречкой, горячая вода, изображающая, видимо, какао.
The last year during my visits to Velegozh I used to study Hebrew; that time, me and my little son Maxim have built a sand fortress on the Oka river bank and watched a white horse. In the morning I was woken up by three phone calls: my brother called from Sydney, our parents called from Volgograd, and a pecker started to peck a pine on sunrise. Just for curiosity, I dropped in Velegozh canteen once again, to find a la carte oatmeal porrige, croquette with backweat, hot water playing cocoa drink, I guess.
The last year during my visits to Velegozh I used to study Hebrew; that time, me and my little son Maxim have built a sand fortress on the Oka river bank and watched a white horse. In the morning I was woken up by three phone calls: my brother called from Sydney, our parents called from Volgograd, and a pecker started to peck a pine on sunrise. Just for curiosity, I dropped in Velegozh canteen once again, to find a la carte oatmeal porrige, croquette with backweat, hot water playing cocoa drink, I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment