После четырех забитых дюбелей и двух подвешенных светильников использую право рабочего человека на отдых, гарантированный Конституцией. Тем более, что машина сама знает дорогу, можно за рулем вздремнуть или сыграть партию в петанк. Еду непонятно где, но понятно, что это не Канзас: на скорости все такое зеленое и красивое, а остановишься- всюду наблевано и бутылки набросаны. Пришел в велегожскую столовую на сеанс копрофилии, входит в стоимость, но я это не только есть- нюхать не могу. Столовская тетка мне объясняет: "Это ж для детей, им все равно". Хотел ответить: вот поэтому у вас такие дети. Но молча взял банан и ушел в лес слушать птичек и насыщать организм кислородом.
After I have driven in four screw plugs and installed two lamps, I am using my constitutional right for rest. This is great my car knows the road, so I can have a nap or play petanque on the road. I have little idea where I am driving through but this is definitely not Kansas any more: everything is so green and beautiful untill you stop and discover there are empty bottles and vomit everywhere. In Velegozh canteen I can't not only eat their stuff but even smell made me puke. A canteen woman told me: "We cook it for children, they don't care". I wanted to respond: "This is why your children are like they are", but I picked up a banana silently and left for the forest to breath oxigene and listen to the birdies.
After I have driven in four screw plugs and installed two lamps, I am using my constitutional right for rest. This is great my car knows the road, so I can have a nap or play petanque on the road. I have little idea where I am driving through but this is definitely not Kansas any more: everything is so green and beautiful untill you stop and discover there are empty bottles and vomit everywhere. In Velegozh canteen I can't not only eat their stuff but even smell made me puke. A canteen woman told me: "We cook it for children, they don't care". I wanted to respond: "This is why your children are like they are", but I picked up a banana silently and left for the forest to breath oxigene and listen to the birdies.

No comments:
Post a Comment