Поймал себя на том, что зачем-то сам с собой сейчас разговаривал по-польски: якобы меня избила бывшая теща, дело было в Варшаве, и я объяснял в полиции, что произошло. Возможно, этот сон наяву мне приснился из-за того, что я случайно встретил бывшую лучшую подругу бывшей жены. Ирка оказалась в Москве проездом, из Таиланда в Гималаи, лет пять с ней не виделись. Не зря я про Ирку вчера рассказывал Лене. Мысли имеют свойство приобретать ощупь. Из миража, из ничего.
I cought myself speaking Polish to myself: as if my former mother-in-law has beaten me and I was trying to explain police what has happened, and all this happened in Warsaw. I am daydreaming, perhaps, because I ran across a former best friend Irina of my former wife. She was in Moscow on her way from Thailand to Himalai, we have not seen each other for five years. It seems not to be just a coincidence, as I told Lena about Irina only yesterday. The thoughts have a habit of materializing from nothing.
I cought myself speaking Polish to myself: as if my former mother-in-law has beaten me and I was trying to explain police what has happened, and all this happened in Warsaw. I am daydreaming, perhaps, because I ran across a former best friend Irina of my former wife. She was in Moscow on her way from Thailand to Himalai, we have not seen each other for five years. It seems not to be just a coincidence, as I told Lena about Irina only yesterday. The thoughts have a habit of materializing from nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment