Лене приходится на этой неделе работать из дома. То и дело слышу ее вопли: "Какие же все тупые!" "Стоит мне один день не прийти, сразу вся работа встаёт!" и т.д.
Одна моя знакомая сегодня по схожему поводу сказала: "А что вы хотите - мы живем в эпоху дилетантов".
Хотя сослуживцы Лены работают с ней чуть ли не дольше ее самой, но так и не научились пользоваться электронной почтой и программой Excel. Так что вряд ли виновата эпоха...
Слышу, как Лена сейчас орет из своей комнаты по телефону: "Я тебе говорю, переносишь строку 150 таблицы вниз и жмешь "суммировать". Я не понимаю, что тебе непонятно!"
Тяжело быть дилетантом. Но руководить дилетантами еще тяжелее.
Слава Богу, у Лены завод не пассажирские самолеты проектирует...
This week Lena works from home and I hear her screaming all the time: "What stupid folks they are!", "I haven't attend the office just for one day and all the work has been shut down yet!", etc.
One friend of mine earlier today described the situation as "the epoch of amateurs".
Despite Lena's co-workers work with her even longer than she, they still can't use e-mail or Excel. So this is hardly the epoch's fault.
I can here Lena's now shouting through the phone to someone in the office: "I'm telling you, you move the line 150 down and hit summarize! I don't understand what you don't understand!"
It's hard destiny to be a dilettantes. But it's even harder to be the diletantists' boss.
Fortunately, Lena's company has not been in commercial planes assembly...

No comments:
Post a Comment