I had to defend my consumer rights in the Mego supermarket where I have bought an expired pack of milk. As I can't afford to throw 0,69 euro, I demanded the shop assistante to replace the pack with the fresh one. She initially refused and advised me to boil milk - as if it could restore it's freshness. After I explained that I was a foreigner but still not an idiot, she summonned the manager and after a brief meeting they agreed to present me with another pack of milk, best before the next week. My sale point was that I was bunig milk for a child - that has persuaded them. I would expect something like that somewhere in Ukrainian provicncial town not in the capital of a EU country....
Пришлось немного покачать права в магазине Mego, где я не глядя купил пакет молока с истекшим сроком годности. Увидел уже дома, и выливать в унитаз €0,69 я себе позволить не могу. Вернулся, стал требовать поменять. Первая реакция продавцов была: "А вы его вскипятите!" После вдумчивого разъяснения, что я хоть и не местный, но не ымбицыл, а также скоротечной летучки завзалом разрешила поменять на такой же по цене пакет. Главным аргументом стало "Ну ладно, раз вы для ребенка берете..." Вот такие в этом ЕС нравы, ничуть не лучше, чем в какой-нибудь Полтаве.

No comments:
Post a Comment