17 August, 2016

Я всю зиму и весну кормил у себя дома муху, которая почему-то не заснула. Мы вообще подружились. Я её как родную воспринимал.
Так она летом привела целую стаю своих то ли родственников, то ли просто слух пустила, что вот в этой квартире мух кормят-поят бесплатно. И у меня теперь круглые сутки жужжит целый рой.
Вот так и делай людям добро. (Мухи в этом смысле от людей ничем не отличаются).
Прихлопнул бы я её тогда - сейчас бы не бегал по дому с полотенцем, как вертолет..

Last winter and spring, I fed a fly who, for some reason, did not sleep, at my home. We became friends. I'd say, I started feeling her as my family member.
And this summer, she invited a whole flock of her relatives - or, perhaps, just used a bush telegraph to spread the rumor that there is a free canteen for flies in my apartment. Whatever, now the hives of flies buzz under the ceiling. 
This is what it leads to when you make good for the people (people and flies are very much similar in that respect).
Had I swatted her then - I wouldn't have to run around with a towel like a chopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment