21 July, 2016




У меня продолжается эпоха великих географических открытий.
Оказывается, от метро Медведково в Мытищи ходит БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ автобус. Ходит он до ТЦ "Июнь", но ведь никто с меня не будет брать обязательств, что я с остановки отправлюсь в ТЦ, а не к себе домой, который в 15 минутах ходьбы оттуда?

Сегодня сыкономлю первые 69 ₽. С моей зарплатой это серьезный выигрыш. Жизнь прекрасна.

Age of great geographical discoveries goes on.
I found out that there is a FREE bus running between the nearest subway station and the home of mine. Formally, that bus runs to the shopping mall but I hope no one is going to wonder if I'm actually heading for that mall and not for my home just 15 minutes walk from there.
So, from now on, I would save 69 rubles ($1) for each trip. With my salary that is a serious save. Life is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment