Вы думаете, у меня кто-нибудь хоть один раз потребовал пресс-карту? Да нифига. Максимум - паспорт на входе в здания, и то не все.
Ну ладно, пусть моя физиоморда вызывает доверие с первого взгляда. Но,
по-моему, это недопустимая расхлябанность в наши дни, когда страна
наводнена американскими, украинскими, а теперь и турецкими шпионами. По
одному моему виду (см. фото) понятно же, что я работаю на турецкую
разведку!
Где же патриотическая бдительность, скажите?!
This week in Volgograd I've made several interviews and attended various meetings in the regional court, prosecutor's office, business ombudsman, city hall, etc. Do you think anyone has ever asked me for a press card? No way. Only a couple of times the guards asked me to show my passport at entrance.
Well, okay, my mug causes trust from the first glance. But I believe this is an unacceptable negligence these days when Russia has been flooded with U.S., Ukrainian and, most recently, Turkish spies. Isn't this obvious from my appearance that I work for the Turkish intelligence?
So where is Russians' patriotic vigilance?
Где же патриотическая бдительность, скажите?!
This week in Volgograd I've made several interviews and attended various meetings in the regional court, prosecutor's office, business ombudsman, city hall, etc. Do you think anyone has ever asked me for a press card? No way. Only a couple of times the guards asked me to show my passport at entrance.
Well, okay, my mug causes trust from the first glance. But I believe this is an unacceptable negligence these days when Russia has been flooded with U.S., Ukrainian and, most recently, Turkish spies. Isn't this obvious from my appearance that I work for the Turkish intelligence?
So where is Russians' patriotic vigilance?

Так ты ж надысь жаловался, что тебя все принимают за "американского военного"? Ну, так они и думают, что, типа, всё: "уже наши в городе" :)
ReplyDelete