24 May, 2015

Смонтировал телескоп и пошел смотреть на Вселенную. Поймал в поле зрения пассажирский Боинг, невооруженным взглядом не видимый. В салоне, несмотря на поздний час, горел свет, стюардессы разносили напитки, пилоты резались в подкидного дурака. Потом посмотрел в окна домов на расстоянии 10-ти километров. Некрасивые пролетарские тетки готовили еду, мужыки чесали толстые животы. На звезды смотреть интереснее, честное слово. Впервые в жизни углядел фазы Венеры и четыре спутника Юпитера воочию. В конце концов, телескопы предназначены для наблюдения за Вселенной, а не за копошением на Земле. 

I assembled a telescope and went out to watch the Universe. But due to powerful light pollution of the Universe from the city lamps, I failed to see anything interesting. I only caught in an observation field a passenger Boeing at the distance it was impossible to detect by naked eye. In the cabin lights were on, flight attendants served meals, pilots played cards. Then I peeped into the windows 10 km away. Ugly proletarian women were cooking suppers, men were scratching their fat bellies. Honestly, it's much more interesting to gaze stars. For the first time in my life I watched phases of Venus and four Jovian satellites. In the end of he day, the telescopes are designed for stargazing, not for Earth swarming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment