This is extremely busy day today. Latvian Ambassador Indulis Berzins befriended me. I've done surya namaskar three times. Boutgh Easter eggs, and a migrant shop assistant Nargiz has attempted to cheat me on 69 R ($1 something), a non-Christean beast she is. I assisted a father in Mytishi, who has been prevented to see his daughters by ex-wife, teachers and a nanny. While picking the trees in my son's daycare, cut a warm by the spade in two pieces, so I am now karma-concerned. Finally, I fell from a chair while typing that text.
25 April, 2015
This is extremely busy day today. Latvian Ambassador Indulis Berzins befriended me. I've done surya namaskar three times. Boutgh Easter eggs, and a migrant shop assistant Nargiz has attempted to cheat me on 69 R ($1 something), a non-Christean beast she is. I assisted a father in Mytishi, who has been prevented to see his daughters by ex-wife, teachers and a nanny. While picking the trees in my son's daycare, cut a warm by the spade in two pieces, so I am now karma-concerned. Finally, I fell from a chair while typing that text.
Тэги / Labels:
друзья friends,
Латвия Latvia,
покупки shopping,
религия religion,
рутина chores
Место / Location:
ул. Чертановская, Москва, Россия
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Игорь, разрезав червя лопатой, из-за кармы не переживай! Наоборот! Был один червь, теперь два (что у тебя там за оценка была по биологии? Хотя и без оценки ты все равно умный). Вопрос: "все равно" я правильно написала, а то не помню, как учили в школе. Хотя многое за эти годы поменялось. Вот слово "девчонки" или "девченки"... В школе, кажется, учили второму варианту, а слово пишется и так, и так, в зависимости от того, кого оно означает. Девочка - девчонка, а служанка - девченка (кажется так).
ReplyDelete