A phone call wakes me up. A female voice with heavy migration accent says she's calling from the Russian Standard Bank and wondering, if I have ever worked in some Plunder & Flee Inc. Half-asleep, I'm trying to understand, what I could have in common with the Russian Standard Bank and the Plunder & Flee where I actually worked for a couple of weeks during one of my trips back from Canada some 10 years ago. A voice explains that the bank has been looking for a certain Fatima Gabildulla Chukcherbayeva who has declared her work in that company, obtained $100,000 loan and disappeared. I had a push to say "send your inquiry to the sponsors of the Heart of Chechnya mosque" ... but decided to remain in the frames of political correctness.
24 March, 2015
A phone call wakes me up. A female voice with heavy migration accent says she's calling from the Russian Standard Bank and wondering, if I have ever worked in some Plunder & Flee Inc. Half-asleep, I'm trying to understand, what I could have in common with the Russian Standard Bank and the Plunder & Flee where I actually worked for a couple of weeks during one of my trips back from Canada some 10 years ago. A voice explains that the bank has been looking for a certain Fatima Gabildulla Chukcherbayeva who has declared her work in that company, obtained $100,000 loan and disappeared. I had a push to say "send your inquiry to the sponsors of the Heart of Chechnya mosque" ... but decided to remain in the frames of political correctness.
Тэги / Labels:
деньги money,
канада canada,
приколы gags
Место / Location:
просп. Мира, Москва, Россия
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment