Выходные прошли по максимуму позитивно: сводил Макса на школьный конкурс "Будь лидером", откуда он ушел с медалью, посетили клуб Дети Йети (занятия страноведением, сегодня тема была США). Потом пошла серия невероятных совпадений. Пока листали с Максом немецкую версию журнала Star Wars, мне дважды звонили из Германии (видимо если бы версия была испанской, звонили бы из Мадрида). Выучили песню Отель Калифорния (и в ыликтрихе пара песняров в жилу исполнили эту песню, только на русском). И в завершении слопал два айтвистера и зингер острый.
The weekend passed in the maximally positive manner. I brought Max to a school contest "Be a Leader" where he won a golden medal; we visited Yeti Kids club where children participate in geographical classes (this time, they learnt about the U.S.A. and made U.S. paper flags). Then a range of improbable coincidences happened. While we were browsing a German edition of the Star Wars magazine, someone has called me from Germany twice (I guess someone would call me from Madrid if we were surfing the Spanish edition). Then two buskers in a train performed the Hotel California song, which I've played to Max the morning before. Finally, I consumed to i-twisters and one Sienger in the KFC.
The weekend passed in the maximally positive manner. I brought Max to a school contest "Be a Leader" where he won a golden medal; we visited Yeti Kids club where children participate in geographical classes (this time, they learnt about the U.S.A. and made U.S. paper flags). Then a range of improbable coincidences happened. While we were browsing a German edition of the Star Wars magazine, someone has called me from Germany twice (I guess someone would call me from Madrid if we were surfing the Spanish edition). Then two buskers in a train performed the Hotel California song, which I've played to Max the morning before. Finally, I consumed to i-twisters and one Sienger in the KFC.

какой красавец!....ммм....а не познакомить ли нам детей, у них хорошая разница в возрасте...)
ReplyDeleteПапин сыночек 100% !!!! Улыбка-200%
ReplyDelete