Работаю Санта Клаусом, развозя своим контрибьюторам новогодние подарки в ситуации 10-балльных пробок. Побывал в таких домах, куда иначе никогда в жизни бы не сунулся, например в квартире на Тверской с видом из окна на Кремль. Мне всегда было странно, что в таких домах могу жить живые люди и жарить на кухне картошку.
I'm working as Santa Claus today, delivering my contributors the New Year gifts amidst 10-point traffic jams. In the process, I visited the homes I'd never be admitted otherwise, for instance an apartment overlooking the Kremlin. I always feel it strange that the real people could live in such buildings and cook potatoes at their kitchens.
I'm working as Santa Claus today, delivering my contributors the New Year gifts amidst 10-point traffic jams. In the process, I visited the homes I'd never be admitted otherwise, for instance an apartment overlooking the Kremlin. I always feel it strange that the real people could live in such buildings and cook potatoes at their kitchens.
No comments:
Post a Comment