Несу бремя белого человека, оказывая цивилизующее влияние на соседей-мигрантов, в частности, объясняя им, что курить в общем коридоре в Европе не принято, особенно если в трех квартирах есть маленькие дети. Накупил ребенку еды и вещей на 999 р 99 к, у меня острый глаз и твердая рука.
I'm bearing a white man's burden civilizing the migrant neighbours, in particular, by explaining them that in Europe it is a custom not to smoke in the shared corridor if there are little children in the three apartments. I bought Max some food and belongings for a high-precise sum of 999,99 Rb.
I'm bearing a white man's burden civilizing the migrant neighbours, in particular, by explaining them that in Europe it is a custom not to smoke in the shared corridor if there are little children in the three apartments. I bought Max some food and belongings for a high-precise sum of 999,99 Rb.

No comments:
Post a Comment