Пытался принять позу скорпиона без помощи инструктора и с третьей попытки даже принял. В общем, ничего сверхъестественного, если собраться и побороть страх оторвать обе ноги от опоры. Ну это вроде как с парашютом прыгнуть. Зато когда выходил из асаны, потерял баланс (вниз головой это не так уж сложно) и влетел всем боком в угол шкафа. В сухом остатке гигантский синяк на половину спины и гордость за все же сделанный новый шаг в сторону нирваны. Но теперь я остерегусь становиться в такие позы, если поблизости не будет страхователя или поблизости будет мебель.
I attempted to take a Scorpio asana without an instructor's help and even succeeded from the third attempt. In general, there is nothing hyper-difficult if you compose yourself and defeat a fear of taking two legs off the base. It like a first jump with a parachute. But when I was returning, I lost balance (which is not too difficult standing upside down) and hit a closet with my back. As a result, I now have a huge bruise the size of half of my back and a proud feeling of making one more step toward nirvana. Still, the next time I'll avoid taking that position unless there is someone nearby to insure me, or there is some furniture around.
I attempted to take a Scorpio asana without an instructor's help and even succeeded from the third attempt. In general, there is nothing hyper-difficult if you compose yourself and defeat a fear of taking two legs off the base. It like a first jump with a parachute. But when I was returning, I lost balance (which is not too difficult standing upside down) and hit a closet with my back. As a result, I now have a huge bruise the size of half of my back and a proud feeling of making one more step toward nirvana. Still, the next time I'll avoid taking that position unless there is someone nearby to insure me, or there is some furniture around.

No comments:
Post a Comment