Мне показалось, что в лифте пахнет рижскими копчеными шпротами, но Марюс, с которым я занимаюсь репетиторством английского, сказал, что это нассали мигранты с 17 этажа. Накануне мы провели три часа во 2-м гуманитарном корпусе МГУ на лекции, на которой школьникам объясняли, как с помощью развертки куба замостить плоскость. Как это делать,мы более-менее поняли, но так и не поняли - зачем. Вот чтoбы это понять, люди по пять лет и учатся на мехмате.
I sensed a smell of Riga smoked sprats in the elevator but Marius, who I teach English, said this was a smell of urine left by the migrants from 17th floor. The day before we spent three hours in the Moscow State University at the lecture where the the students were taught how to slab a plane using an unfolded cube. We have more or less understood how to do that but still didn't understand, why to do that. To understand that, students study at the MSU mathematical faculty for five years.
I sensed a smell of Riga smoked sprats in the elevator but Marius, who I teach English, said this was a smell of urine left by the migrants from 17th floor. The day before we spent three hours in the Moscow State University at the lecture where the the students were taught how to slab a plane using an unfolded cube. We have more or less understood how to do that but still didn't understand, why to do that. To understand that, students study at the MSU mathematical faculty for five years.
No comments:
Post a Comment