15 September, 2014


Принял по телефону участие в радиопередаче о браках, где партнеры сильно разного возраста, а также имел разговор (очный) с руководством English First на предмет методики обучения дошкольников. Считаю, что держать детей 60 мин за партой без возможности побесноваться наносит ущерб их здоровью. Заплатил 9200 р, имею право требовать. 
А в Крыму все то же самое стоит максимум 1500, сообщает мой информированный источник в Севастополе.

I participated by phone in a broadcast about the age-gap marriages and also I spoke (in person) with the management of the English First education center about their methods of teaching the pre-school children. I guess making six-year-olds to sit behind the desk without letting them going head over hills harms their health. As I paid $300 fee, I have a right to demand my opinion to be taken into account 9as they promised). By the way, in Crimea the same course costs only $50, as my well-informed source told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment