Продавщица в СПАРе меня спрашивает: Извините, я не могла вас видеть по телевизору?
Ну и глаз у тетки, думаю, ей бы разведчицей работать, а не салаты вешать! Приходится признаться, что это был я.
-Вы такой молодец! - восклицает тетка.- Я всегда вас слушаю и говорю своим - как правильно этот мужчина баб на чистую воду выводит!
Мне пора с собой специальный фломастер носить - для автографов.
A shop assistante in the SPAR supermarket asks me: Sorry, couldn't I see you on TV?
That woman must work as a spy, not as a salads-seller, I think and acknoweledge that she is correct.
"You are sooooo cute! - she exclaimes. - I always watch you and say to my relatives: how skillfully that man shows women up in their true colors!"
It's about time for me to carry a special marker to give out autograph notes.
Ну и глаз у тетки, думаю, ей бы разведчицей работать, а не салаты вешать! Приходится признаться, что это был я.
-Вы такой молодец! - восклицает тетка.- Я всегда вас слушаю и говорю своим - как правильно этот мужчина баб на чистую воду выводит!
Мне пора с собой специальный фломастер носить - для автографов.
A shop assistante in the SPAR supermarket asks me: Sorry, couldn't I see you on TV?
That woman must work as a spy, not as a salads-seller, I think and acknoweledge that she is correct.
"You are sooooo cute! - she exclaimes. - I always watch you and say to my relatives: how skillfully that man shows women up in their true colors!"
It's about time for me to carry a special marker to give out autograph notes.

No comments:
Post a Comment