Общался 40 минут с Высокопоставленным Межгосударственным Лицом на всякие межгосударственные темы в здании, перед входом в которое висит латунная табличка "Здесь в 2000 году размещался предвыборный штаб В.В. Путина". Я уверен, по России должны быть где-то развешаны таблички "Здесь Путин в 1990 году покупал носки", "Здесь Путин в 1985 году пил пиво", "Здесь Путин в 1965 году строил песочные домики". Только я не знаю этих мест.
I spoke for 40 minutes about various inter-state affairs with a High-Ranking Inter-State Official in his office where at the entrance a brass plate installed reads Here In 2000 the Election HQ of Vladimir Putin Was Located. I am sure there must be plates throughout Russia reading Here in 1990 Putin bought socks, Here in 1985 Putin drank beer, Here in 1965 Putin built sand castle... I just don't know where these places are.
I spoke for 40 minutes about various inter-state affairs with a High-Ranking Inter-State Official in his office where at the entrance a brass plate installed reads Here In 2000 the Election HQ of Vladimir Putin Was Located. I am sure there must be plates throughout Russia reading Here in 1990 Putin bought socks, Here in 1985 Putin drank beer, Here in 1965 Putin built sand castle... I just don't know where these places are.


No comments:
Post a Comment