09 August, 2014


Покупка недвижимости - самое выгодное вложение денег, ну где еще ты получишь 18% годовых - это основное, что я вынес из часовой беседы с агентом компании Re/Max. Заодно просветился насчет того, почему покупать более дорогое жилье выгоднее, чем дешевое, и почему ни в коем случае нельзя покупать жилье в некоторых районах, и почему покупать надо именно кондо, а не отдельный дом, как бы заманчиво последнее не казалось. В общем, приобретение жилья - это целая наука.


                                                                             







The main thing I learned from my hour-long meeting with the Re/Max agent was that investment into property was the most profitable investment possible, as this is the only market niche where you may expect 18% annual return. Also I got enlightened why buying more expensive property is better that cheaper one, why one should not buy property in certain areas and why I should buy condo, not a detached house, however attractive the latter seems. All in all, property purchase is a serious science.

No comments:

Post a Comment