Сегодня историческая дата, 100-летие со дня начала Первой Мировой войны, по этому поводу отстоял самую длинную в Канаде очередь на мероприятие In Memoriam 1914-1918, спел вместо со всеми гимн Канады, в общем, получил инъекцию патриотизма. Правда, какой-то дебил занял мое место на трибуне, пришлось с ним всерьез ругаться, но до мордобоя не дошло - так похоже на Россию, только всё же не Россия.
Today is a historical day, 100th anniversary of the Great War outbreak. To participate in the In Memoriam 1914-1918 event I queued in the longest line Canada has ever seen, sang Canadian anthem together with the audience, received an injection of patriotism, to cut the long story short. Sone redneck has occupied my seat so I had to sort things out with him but we stopped short from fighting - Canada looks very like Russai but still it is very much different.
Today is a historical day, 100th anniversary of the Great War outbreak. To participate in the In Memoriam 1914-1918 event I queued in the longest line Canada has ever seen, sang Canadian anthem together with the audience, received an injection of patriotism, to cut the long story short. Sone redneck has occupied my seat so I had to sort things out with him but we stopped short from fighting - Canada looks very like Russai but still it is very much different.

No comments:
Post a Comment