Третий раз в жизни побывал в Тарусе - чем я хуже Цветаевой, Ахмадуллиной и Паустовского, которые ту жили? Также купил набор трусов в запечатанной упаковке. Так мало того, что они мне оказались малы и что они сделаны из синтетики, так еще у них на пояске написано UKRAINE. Этак меня, гляди, за бандеровца примут.
I've been to the town of Tarusa the third time in my life, am I inferior to the Russian poets and writers Tsvetayeva, Akhmadullina and Paustovsky who all lived here? Also I purcahsed a sealed pack of three briefs but I would harldy ever wear them. First, the size is smaller than I need. Second, they are made from artificial material. Third, they are decorated with the word UKRAINE. So if I wear it, someone may confuse me with Bandera gang member.
I've been to the town of Tarusa the third time in my life, am I inferior to the Russian poets and writers Tsvetayeva, Akhmadullina and Paustovsky who all lived here? Also I purcahsed a sealed pack of three briefs but I would harldy ever wear them. First, the size is smaller than I need. Second, they are made from artificial material. Third, they are decorated with the word UKRAINE. So if I wear it, someone may confuse me with Bandera gang member.
No comments:
Post a Comment