В Твиттере число моих фолловеров сравнялось с числом тех, кого фолловлю я, но ненадолго. Тем временем, я увидел, как в СПАРе мигранты готовят салат "Европейский". А я его каждую неделю ел... По это причине больше его покупать не буду, но вслух сообщаю, что отказался от него в знак бойкота европейских товаров в знак протеста против санкций против ряда членов "Единой России".
The number of my followers in Twitter is now equal to the number of those who I follow, but this is not for long. Meahwhile, I saw how the migrants in a SPAR supermarket were preparing the European salad which I used to eat weekly. So I stop buying that salad from now on and am going to say that I've done that in a protest against EU sanctions imposed against members of the United Russia party.
The number of my followers in Twitter is now equal to the number of those who I follow, but this is not for long. Meahwhile, I saw how the migrants in a SPAR supermarket were preparing the European salad which I used to eat weekly. So I stop buying that salad from now on and am going to say that I've done that in a protest against EU sanctions imposed against members of the United Russia party.

No comments:
Post a Comment