Спонтанно, без каких-либо сознательных намерений, приготовил полностью постный обед (жареный картофель с луком, помидорами и морковью на подсолнечном масле, грейпфрутовый сок, чай Улунг). С утра, правда, закупился куличами, яйцами и термонаклейками на них в преддверии Пасхи, но никакой связи между этими событиями нет, так вышло. Причем, как оказалось, я всё это делал в свитере, надетом наизнанку.
Spontanously and unconsciously I've cooked a fully Lenten dinner (potatoes fried in sunflower oil with onion, tomatoes and carrots, grapefruit juice, Oolung tea). Yes, in the morning I bought Easter cakes, eggs and termal stickers for them, but there was no any internal connection between those events, they just have happened. And as I found it out later, I was doing all this in a sweater worn inside out.
Spontanously and unconsciously I've cooked a fully Lenten dinner (potatoes fried in sunflower oil with onion, tomatoes and carrots, grapefruit juice, Oolung tea). Yes, in the morning I bought Easter cakes, eggs and termal stickers for them, but there was no any internal connection between those events, they just have happened. And as I found it out later, I was doing all this in a sweater worn inside out.

No comments:
Post a Comment