Какой-то сюрный день, начиная с погоды. В метро меня зажало между двумя красивыми славянскими самками, я даже не знал, какую выбрать, но вовремя вспомнил высказывание одного из современников Ферма, что "никакая женщина не может сравниться красотой с математикой". Следом в вагон внесло пару: он с дредами до пояса, она стрижена наголо. Ворвался в офис, и коллега полчаса грузила меня впечатлениями от ее предстоящего путешествия на Северный Полюс. Как-будто ей Северного полюса за окном мало.
The day is surrealistic, starting from the weather. In subway, I was squeezed between ywo beautiful females, so I didn;t even know which of them to prefer. Thankfully, I've remembered a phrase by one of Fermat's contemporaries whos said that "no woman can compare with mathematics in beauty". Then a couple was taken into the tran: he's got waist-long dreads, she was skin-head shaven. When I've broken into the offcie, my colleage started to load me with her impressions about her upcoming trip to the Northern Pole - as if that Northern Pole outdoors is not enough.
The day is surrealistic, starting from the weather. In subway, I was squeezed between ywo beautiful females, so I didn;t even know which of them to prefer. Thankfully, I've remembered a phrase by one of Fermat's contemporaries whos said that "no woman can compare with mathematics in beauty". Then a couple was taken into the tran: he's got waist-long dreads, she was skin-head shaven. When I've broken into the offcie, my colleage started to load me with her impressions about her upcoming trip to the Northern Pole - as if that Northern Pole outdoors is not enough.

Natalia Trachenko. А вдруг они тебе не дадут? Обе?
ReplyDelete