Посадили с младшим сыном зерно итальянской сосны из шишки, которую мы с его мамой привезли из Италии в 2001, и пошли заниматься английским в клуб "Синий кот". Неважно, какого кот цвета, важно, чтобы он ловил мышей.
Me and my junior son planted a seed of a pine from a cone his mother and I have brought from Italy in 2001 and then we went for English class to the Blue Cat club. It is non-important what color a cat is, it's important it catches mice.
Me and my junior son planted a seed of a pine from a cone his mother and I have brought from Italy in 2001 and then we went for English class to the Blue Cat club. It is non-important what color a cat is, it's important it catches mice.

Лейла Измайлова. Действительно,кто дает такие названия "Синий кот"? Синий в смысле пьяный или ?
ReplyDeleteЕлена Горелова. Моя занудная учительница говорит, что правильно начинать фразу так: Max and I, когда хочешь сказать про себя с кем-то. может, правило устарело уже?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete