Сегодня был самый теплый день в Москве за всю историю 130-летних наблюдений, +18.8 С. По этому поводу купил себе зеленый ремень для зеленых брюк, а Марюсу - выкручиватель для клещей на лето. А также провел занятия йогой, в которых Марюс также участвовал, мне пришлось проявить себя жестким инструктором, дабы пресечь разговорчики в строю.
It was the warmest day on 130-year records in Moscow, +18.8 C. For that, I purchased a green belt for my new green pants and a mite-remover for Marius to use in summer. Also I held a yoga class with Maruis' participation; I've got to behave as a tough coach to supress disquiet in the ranks.
It was the warmest day on 130-year records in Moscow, +18.8 C. For that, I purchased a green belt for my new green pants and a mite-remover for Marius to use in summer. Also I held a yoga class with Maruis' participation; I've got to behave as a tough coach to supress disquiet in the ranks.

Boris Nusenbaum Завидуем! По-доброму, конечно...
ReplyDeleteAnna Strom Leto...a u nas -7
ReplyDelete