Снилось, что на Землю пролетом из Туманности Андромеды на Большое Магелланово Облако прилетела стая галактических птиц - очень красивых, флюоресцентных, говорящих. Я их сперва испугался, но потом мы нашли общий язык, и я кормил их сахаром-рафинадом "Русский Сахар" из пачки. А потом прибежала толпа диких детей и всю стаю спугнула, а я проснулся с сильным желанием сожрать шмат сала. Вероятно, под влиянием событий на Украине. По пути на завод меня прижало в быдловозе к олимпийскому волонтеру. Если я не иду к Олимпиаде, то Олимпиада идет ко мне.
I saw a dream that a flock of Galaxy birds has landed on the Earth as a stopover during their flight from the Andromeda Nebula to the Large Magellanic Cloud. The birds were beautiful, fluorescent, speaking. At first, I was scared but later we found a common language and I even fed them with "Russian Sugar" cubes. Then an horde of wild children appeared and the flock flew away, and I woke up with a strong desire to devour a chank of lard - perhaps, under influence of the events in Ukraine. On my way to the factory in a cattle-carrier I was pressed an Olympic volunteer. If I don't go to the Olympics, the Olympics come to me.
I saw a dream that a flock of Galaxy birds has landed on the Earth as a stopover during their flight from the Andromeda Nebula to the Large Magellanic Cloud. The birds were beautiful, fluorescent, speaking. At first, I was scared but later we found a common language and I even fed them with "Russian Sugar" cubes. Then an horde of wild children appeared and the flock flew away, and I woke up with a strong desire to devour a chank of lard - perhaps, under influence of the events in Ukraine. On my way to the factory in a cattle-carrier I was pressed an Olympic volunteer. If I don't go to the Olympics, the Olympics come to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment