Сегодня исполнилось ровно 16 лет с того дня, когда я переехал жить в Мытищи. Даже с учетом того, что шесть из этих 16 лет пришлись на Канаду, все равно я так и не могу почувствовать Мытищи домом. Это по-прежнему для меня только базовый лагерь, а дом - где-то далеко, где идут грибные дожди... Сегодня (как и все 16 лет) свирепо борюсь с пылью, в процессе чего обнаружил три десятка компакт-дисков, которые я либо слушал много лет назад, либо даже не распечатал вообще, откуда они у меня? Так что буду сегодня весь день меломанить.
Today it's 16 years since I've moved to my apartment in Mytishi, and even though six out of those 16 I've spent in Canada, still I can't call that apartment home. This remains only a base camp for me while home is somewhere else, where my heart belongs... Today (like all 16 years) I'm fiercely fighting dust and discovered in that process three dozens of CDs which I either listened years ago or did not even unpacked. Where are they from, then? So I gonna listen to the music all day long.
Today it's 16 years since I've moved to my apartment in Mytishi, and even though six out of those 16 I've spent in Canada, still I can't call that apartment home. This remains only a base camp for me while home is somewhere else, where my heart belongs... Today (like all 16 years) I'm fiercely fighting dust and discovered in that process three dozens of CDs which I either listened years ago or did not even unpacked. Where are they from, then? So I gonna listen to the music all day long.

No comments:
Post a Comment