Продрал, ударился локтем, пролил кофе, несусь на завод как угорелый. Россия хороший страна, много работать. Обнаружил себя сидящим в Магдондылзе со стаканом кофе. Как я сюда попал, понятия не имею, так как перед этим мне снился сон про маневры: стратегические бомбардировщики Белый Лебедь упражнялись в прицельном метании атомных бомб по платным паркингам на Садовом кольце. Хочу съесть Гамбургер Гомеса, но вместо этого ем гамбургер с ветчиной и сыром, я способен на компромисс. В Магдондылсе мигрант уронил в овсяную кашу мобильный телефон. Будет ли политкорректно громко заржать?
I rubbed eyes, bumped my elbow, spilled coffee, rishing to the plant. Rossija is a good country, there are many work here. Found out myself sitting in a McDuck over a cup of coffee. Have no idea how I've made it here, because just before that I saw a dream that the White Swan strategic bombers were striking paid parking lots at Moscow's Garden Ring. I want to consume Homes Hamburger but instead I'm eating ham-and-cheese one, I'm capable for compromise. Also in McDuck, a migrant worker dropped his cellphone into his oat porrige. I wonder if it would be politically correct to laugh my ass off that?
I rubbed eyes, bumped my elbow, spilled coffee, rishing to the plant. Rossija is a good country, there are many work here. Found out myself sitting in a McDuck over a cup of coffee. Have no idea how I've made it here, because just before that I saw a dream that the White Swan strategic bombers were striking paid parking lots at Moscow's Garden Ring. I want to consume Homes Hamburger but instead I'm eating ham-and-cheese one, I'm capable for compromise. Also in McDuck, a migrant worker dropped his cellphone into his oat porrige. I wonder if it would be politically correct to laugh my ass off that?

No comments:
Post a Comment