Повторно встретили НГ в лесном домике в интернациональный компании: объединяло нас то, что все когда-то закончили МГУ. Там мне приснился сон, что меня направили работать в колонию для малолетних преступников воспитателем, и поставили куратором к 14-летней девочке по имени Пата (Патология). Кто ж тебе такое имя дал, спрашиваю? Она говорит: У меня мать эстонка, это она придумала. В общем, мы подружились, я её в свободное от исправительных работ время учил играть на гитаре и летать - то есть тому, что сам умею. Руководство ФСИН было в восторге и собиралось премировать меня унитазом с персональной табличкой (в колонии это, оказывается, считается крутым), но то ли письмо затерялось, то ли унитаз скоррумпировали, только я до конца сна так и ходил по нужде в общий сортир с дырками в полу, как в Чертановском районном суде.
Another time we celebrate New Year in a forest hut in a multinational company of Moscow State University's graduates. I saw a dream there that I was assigned to a labor camp for minors where I had to supervise a 14-yo girl named Pata (Pathology). Who's given you such a name, I ask. My mother who' s Estonian, she replies. Well, we became friends and when she was free from mandatory works, I tought her playing guitar and flying, the only things I can do myself. The management of the Federal Penetentiary Service was elated and going to award me with a personal bowl which is considered cute in the system. But either their letter was lost or the bowl stolen by the corrupt officials, still I had to make pee to the common loo with the holes in the floor, like in Chertanovo district court, till my dream was over.
Another time we celebrate New Year in a forest hut in a multinational company of Moscow State University's graduates. I saw a dream there that I was assigned to a labor camp for minors where I had to supervise a 14-yo girl named Pata (Pathology). Who's given you such a name, I ask. My mother who' s Estonian, she replies. Well, we became friends and when she was free from mandatory works, I tought her playing guitar and flying, the only things I can do myself. The management of the Federal Penetentiary Service was elated and going to award me with a personal bowl which is considered cute in the system. But either their letter was lost or the bowl stolen by the corrupt officials, still I had to make pee to the common loo with the holes in the floor, like in Chertanovo district court, till my dream was over.


No comments:
Post a Comment