Сегодня чего-то все между собой ссорятся, геомагнитная обстановка такая, что ли? Сперва на лестнице мигрант с женой выясняли отношения. Он что-то неразборчиво ей мозги компостирует, она в ответ (громко): "Если ты не прекратишь так поступать, я поменяю имя!" Вот думаю, что за угроза такая странная? По мне, пусть моя жена меняет имя хоть каждый день, прикольно даже. Потом в ыликтрихе в Москву мужык пьяный стал изливать мне душу: "Моя жизнь кончилась, когда жена забрала моего сына Павлика". Я вообще-то пьяное быдло не переношу, но этого мужыка мне реально стало жалко, он и не догадывался, с кем разговаривает... и в том же быдловозе четверо мигрантов полчаса спустя устроили поножовщину. Я стал жать на кнопку связи с машинистом - не работает. Стал звонить в полицию 112 - автоматическая девушка меня четыре минуты грузила обещаниями "Вам обязательно ответят". Надоело ждать, я перешел в другой вагон.
Today everyone is in arguments, is it geomagnetic weather affecting them? First, an immigrant and his wife were sorting things out loudly in the entrance. He's telling her something unintelligable, she replies (loudly): "I'll change my name unless you stop acting like that!" So I'm thinking, why she threated him this way? I'd not mind if my wife changes her name daily, it'll be even cool. Later, in a train, a drunk man starts to pour his heart to me, saying: "My life has ended when my wife abducted my little son Pavlik". Generally I can't stand drunk scum but I really felt compassion to that one... he has no idea with whom he is talking. Later in the same train, four immigrants start stabbing rampage with each other. I press the POLICE emergency button in a carriage - it does not work. I call 112 - and automatic girl is loading me with her "Hold the line, your call will be answered shortly" for four minutes. So I'm getting tired to wait and move to another carriage.
Today everyone is in arguments, is it geomagnetic weather affecting them? First, an immigrant and his wife were sorting things out loudly in the entrance. He's telling her something unintelligable, she replies (loudly): "I'll change my name unless you stop acting like that!" So I'm thinking, why she threated him this way? I'd not mind if my wife changes her name daily, it'll be even cool. Later, in a train, a drunk man starts to pour his heart to me, saying: "My life has ended when my wife abducted my little son Pavlik". Generally I can't stand drunk scum but I really felt compassion to that one... he has no idea with whom he is talking. Later in the same train, four immigrants start stabbing rampage with each other. I press the POLICE emergency button in a carriage - it does not work. I call 112 - and automatic girl is loading me with her "Hold the line, your call will be answered shortly" for four minutes. So I'm getting tired to wait and move to another carriage.


No comments:
Post a Comment