Употребил беконбургер и минимегу; я бы конечно взял ржаной бургер, но готового не было, а у меня нет времени ждать. Передо мной мигрант заказывал супермегу без помидров. Я думаю: если он такой богатый, чтобы пожырать супермегу, то чего он из себя строит средний класс? Смысла в супермеге без помидоров не больше, чем в дороге, которая не ведет к Храму. Позднее кто-то постучал снаружи в окно ыликтрихи, в которой я ехал. После супермеги без помидоров я даже не очень удивился.
I have devoured baconburger and mini-mega. I'd rather order a rye-burger but they didn't have a ready one, and I didn't have time to wait. An immigrant in front of me has ordered a super-mega with no tomatoes. I'm thinking, if ha is so rich to consume super-megas, why he showes off pretending to belonge to the middles? Tomato-less super-mega is as senseless as a road which doesn't lead to a Temple. Later this day, someone has knocked from outside the window of a train I was in. But after tomato-less super-mega I was not even surprised very much.
I have devoured baconburger and mini-mega. I'd rather order a rye-burger but they didn't have a ready one, and I didn't have time to wait. An immigrant in front of me has ordered a super-mega with no tomatoes. I'm thinking, if ha is so rich to consume super-megas, why he showes off pretending to belonge to the middles? Tomato-less super-mega is as senseless as a road which doesn't lead to a Temple. Later this day, someone has knocked from outside the window of a train I was in. But after tomato-less super-mega I was not even surprised very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment