Напуганный в усмерть сообщениями о ледяном дожде вырвался из дома на 40 мин раньше, ожидая, что придется ползти на карачках по льду до быдловоза, а тут на тебе, снежок, безветренно, негры дорожки усердно чистят. В ыликтрихе даже сел, что уж совсем как в лотерею пылесос выиграть. Даже успеваю кофе испить в Хезе. Вот только Путин этот со своим предстоящим словоблудием портит мне информационную картину дня.
Scared to death by the reports about icy rain, I break out from home 40 minutes earlier than usual expecting I'll be crawling on ice to a cattle-carrier - and I find out light snow, no wind, African-Russians cleaning the roads laborously. I even manage to take a seat in thetrain, and this is like win a vacuum cleaner in a lottery. I even have time for coffee. Only Putin spoils the infotmational picture of the day with his bloody annual address to the nation.
Scared to death by the reports about icy rain, I break out from home 40 minutes earlier than usual expecting I'll be crawling on ice to a cattle-carrier - and I find out light snow, no wind, African-Russians cleaning the roads laborously. I even manage to take a seat in thetrain, and this is like win a vacuum cleaner in a lottery. I even have time for coffee. Only Putin spoils the infotmational picture of the day with his bloody annual address to the nation.

No comments:
Post a Comment