Приснилось, что я бегаю почему-то по Волгограду и почему-то с своей знакомой с ТВ в поисках корма для почему-то белого медведя. Вообще, сначала медведь был фотоаппаратом, но после посещения Мамаева Кургана я открываю кофр, а там белый медведь, размером 120-90-50 и весом 500 г. Но жрать хотел как в натуральную величину. Почему Волгоград, еще могу понять- мой родной город. Почему медведь- ладно, я только что был на Арктическом форуме. Но почему именно эта девушка - я вроде ТВ не смотрю...
I had a night dream as if I rushing, for some reason in Volgograd, for some reason with an acquaintanted girl from TV in search for food for, for some reason, a polar bear. Actually, the bear initially was a photo camera but after visiting Mamayev Hill I am opening a bag and see a polar bear inside sized 120-90-50 and wighting 500 g. But it was hungry as a real one. I can understand why it was staged in Volgograd - this is my childhood city. The bear - becasue I just attended the Arctic Forum. But why that girl, since I don't watch TV...
I had a night dream as if I rushing, for some reason in Volgograd, for some reason with an acquaintanted girl from TV in search for food for, for some reason, a polar bear. Actually, the bear initially was a photo camera but after visiting Mamayev Hill I am opening a bag and see a polar bear inside sized 120-90-50 and wighting 500 g. But it was hungry as a real one. I can understand why it was staged in Volgograd - this is my childhood city. The bear - becasue I just attended the Arctic Forum. But why that girl, since I don't watch TV...

No comments:
Post a Comment