Убил утро на самое адское для меня занятие: покупку штанов. Я бы никогда не занялся этим добровольно, но бывшая жена поставила мне ультиматум: или я покупаю новые штаны, или сын не будет ходить на шахматный кружок. Не спрашивайте, какая тут связь и чем ей не угодили мои нынешние штаны, я в них лет 15 хожу и пока никто не жаловался. Но пришлось поддаться на шантаж. Мировая штановая мафия строит против меня заговор много лет, с тех пор еще как я начал носить штаны. Еще с детства помню, что все штаны были мне либо малы, либо велики, либо кусались в самом интимном месте. В этот раз всё было как всегда: 48 размер мне мал, 50 велик, а 49 не существует в природе. В итоге, ради развития у ребенка шахматных талантов, купил себе такое же говно, только серое.
I've vasted that morning for the most hellish business I can imagine: buying trousers. I'd never go in for it unless my ex-wife has out an ultimatum to me: either I buy new trousers or our son will not attend chess classes. Don't ask what connection there is. Neither I know why she does not like my trousers I've been wearing for 15 years and no one has objected it so far. But I had to yield to her blackmailing. Global trousers maphia has been conspiring against me since the time I've started to wear trousers. I remember sinde childhood that all trousers were either too small, or too big, or they stung at the very intimate place. This time was not different: size 48 was too small for me, size 50 was too big while size 49 does not exist. As a result, for the sake of development of my child's chess talent, I've purchased the same shit, only grey one.
I've vasted that morning for the most hellish business I can imagine: buying trousers. I'd never go in for it unless my ex-wife has out an ultimatum to me: either I buy new trousers or our son will not attend chess classes. Don't ask what connection there is. Neither I know why she does not like my trousers I've been wearing for 15 years and no one has objected it so far. But I had to yield to her blackmailing. Global trousers maphia has been conspiring against me since the time I've started to wear trousers. I remember sinde childhood that all trousers were either too small, or too big, or they stung at the very intimate place. This time was not different: size 48 was too small for me, size 50 was too big while size 49 does not exist. As a result, for the sake of development of my child's chess talent, I've purchased the same shit, only grey one.
No comments:
Post a Comment