На конкурсе "Россия-10" в качестве символа страны Мамаев Курган и скульптура "Родина-мать" в Волгограде заняла втрое место - 11,4%. А для меня символами малой родины являются любой пыльный пустырь в любом волгоградском дворе, и запах полыни и пижмы. Если бы я не уехал из этого города тридцать лет назад, не знаю, смог бы я любить его так же сильно. Самая сильная любовь - всегда на расстоянии.
At the "Russia Top 10" contest the Mamayev Hill and Motherhood Calls sculpture in Volgograd have taken the second place with 11.4% votes. For me, the symbols of "small homeland" also are any dusty badland in any Volgograd corner, smell of wormwood and tansy. Unless I left this city thirty years ago, I don't know if I could love it so much. The strongest love is love at the distance.
At the "Russia Top 10" contest the Mamayev Hill and Motherhood Calls sculpture in Volgograd have taken the second place with 11.4% votes. For me, the symbols of "small homeland" also are any dusty badland in any Volgograd corner, smell of wormwood and tansy. Unless I left this city thirty years ago, I don't know if I could love it so much. The strongest love is love at the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment