Это был великий день, я заслужил свои рассольник, куриную котлету с отварным картофелем, равиолли и лазанью. Взял ыксклюзивное ынтырвью у начальницы пресс-службы Шереметьево, "случайно" поймав её в зоне прилета, затем в суровой борьбе за место под солнцем пробился в первые ряды коллег и оказался ближе всех к ньюсмейкеру. Пока ждали (и здесь тоже на пользу оказались занятия йогой - попробуй иначе выседеть час на полу), познакомился с девушкой с НТВ, которая нарочно пришла в мини-юбке на случай, что ее приметит Э.Сноуден. Так как Сноудена в итогу на волю не отпустили, девушка сказала, что я ее тоже устраиваю. На этом наш роман завершился не начавшись: я не намерен быть заменой кого-то, будь это хоть Сноуден, хоть сам Том Хэнкс.
It was a great day, I deserved my pickle soup, poultry burger with potatoes, raviolli and lasagna. I made an exclusive interview with the head of PR department of Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, catching her unprepared in the arrivals hall; then in tough fight for the place under the Sun I made it to the first row of my colleagues so to be at the shortest distance to the newsmaker. While we were waiting (thanks to my yoga training, I survived sitting for more than an hour on a marble floor), I got acquainted with a girl from NTV channel who has come in a mini-skirt just in case Edward Snowden would appear and crush on her. But since Snowden didn't get out, she told me I am not worse a substitution. This is why I refused - I am not going to be someone's substitution, be it Snowden or even Tom Hanks.
It was a great day, I deserved my pickle soup, poultry burger with potatoes, raviolli and lasagna. I made an exclusive interview with the head of PR department of Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport, catching her unprepared in the arrivals hall; then in tough fight for the place under the Sun I made it to the first row of my colleagues so to be at the shortest distance to the newsmaker. While we were waiting (thanks to my yoga training, I survived sitting for more than an hour on a marble floor), I got acquainted with a girl from NTV channel who has come in a mini-skirt just in case Edward Snowden would appear and crush on her. But since Snowden didn't get out, she told me I am not worse a substitution. This is why I refused - I am not going to be someone's substitution, be it Snowden or even Tom Hanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment