Карелия очень похожа на Канаду: сосны, озера, огромные камни всюду. Я думаю, карелы должны искренне ненавидеть Хрущева: если бы он не лишил их статуса ССР, сейчас они были бы независимым государством. Кстати, за день в Карелии только один раз слышал местную речь, в основном говорят по-русски и на кавказских языках. Надписи на карелофинском тоже только на вывесках официальных учреждений.
Общался с местным грузином - отцом, осатанелая БЖ которого заплатила 50000 р за его убийство, чтобы он не претендовал на общение с сыном 5 лет. Взяли при передаче денег.
Karelia looks pretty much like Canada: the same lakes, pines, huge rocks everywhere. I think the Karels shoud hate Khrushchov sincerely, because if he has not downgrade their repuplic's status, they now would be an independent state. By he way, I heard local language spoken only once during the day, people here speak mostly Russian and some Cuacasian languages. The signs in Karelo-Finnish could also be seen only at the governmental offices.
Also I hanged out with a local father, a Georgian, whose possessed ex-wife has paid 50,000 RR ($1800) to kill him so he couldn't claim his parental right on their 5-yo son. She was arrested at the moment an undecovered policeman handed her money over. I guess the womanoinds are the Hell's employees on a business trip to our world.
Общался с местным грузином - отцом, осатанелая БЖ которого заплатила 50000 р за его убийство, чтобы он не претендовал на общение с сыном 5 лет. Взяли при передаче денег.
Karelia looks pretty much like Canada: the same lakes, pines, huge rocks everywhere. I think the Karels shoud hate Khrushchov sincerely, because if he has not downgrade their repuplic's status, they now would be an independent state. By he way, I heard local language spoken only once during the day, people here speak mostly Russian and some Cuacasian languages. The signs in Karelo-Finnish could also be seen only at the governmental offices.
Also I hanged out with a local father, a Georgian, whose possessed ex-wife has paid 50,000 RR ($1800) to kill him so he couldn't claim his parental right on their 5-yo son. She was arrested at the moment an undecovered policeman handed her money over. I guess the womanoinds are the Hell's employees on a business trip to our world.


No comments:
Post a Comment